Thursday, 31 January 2013

Wikipedia and "Big Bang"

I checked my email today and found the assignment for Wikipedia came out. It seems that this assignment was kind of hard and requires writing skills. But for the first part, I thought it would not be too difficult but I need to carefully make a decision on the article I want to choose. It will take me more time, I guess, since the article is a key part which will affect the future work.I followed those instructions and emailed my TA to make sure I was in the right track, then I took two nights time to find the articles I wanted to use .

Last Saturday, I saw Tiffa996's blog and she said she was kind of worried about the course at the beginning.  At first, I felt it was not hard to learn how to run Dr.Racket, but now, I was concerned about it, especially when I saw the Wikipedia assignment and listened the lecture about "Big Bang" from Dr.Racket. I thought maybe the professor talked too fast, therefore I couldn't get all the information and couldn't fully understand how to make the picture spin.

I need to read the book now and do more practices or my head will become the "Big Bang."

1 comment:

  1. it is great that Wikipedia assignment are made up of three parts but I felt that there are much less work in part one and lots of work in part 3///

    ReplyDelete